In January 2014 Paul had appeared on 'The Only Way Is Essex' on ITV 2, gaining the support of Gemma Collins. He was already supported by good friends James Locke and Daniel Osborne, of which he met through twitter and taking part in celebrity football matches for various charities. In September 2014, Paul provided the entertainment alongside Chris Andre at Danny & Sunny Andre's wedding in Cyprus; resulting being mentioned in October's edition of OK! Magazine and gaining wonderful support/friendship with the entire Andre family, including Peter Andre.
He was featured on Britain's Got Talent as a contestant which was aired on Saturday 25th April 2015, ITV 1 performing "Hold You In My Arms". During the performance he famously forgot his own words but ended with a standing ovation; bringing back the phrase "whoop whoop". He received three yeses (from David Walliams, Alesha Dixon and Amanda Holden) and won a record deal with David Walliams; but did not get past the next round into the semi-finals. 11.9 million people tuned in to watch this episode, which overtook Eastenders: Live as the most watched television programme. Being drafted as the reserve act for the finals to include signing a pre-contract with Syco/Sony, Paul attended live rehearsals at Thames Television headquarters in London. Since not reaching the finals, a massive uproar was introduced by fans as the show was not the same without him. This was explained by Paul in many interviews. In May, Peter Andre has written an article in New! Magazine stating "Yes, I'm a fan".
In 2016 Paul became a celebrity patron of 'Stacey's Smiles', in memory of Stacey Mowle. On the 3rd May saw his appearance alongside his father, Derek on ITV's Judge Rinder; gaining the support of The Sun newspaper.
Friday 1st July saw an important day for him, signing a recording single-deal contract with CO Records UK at The Dorchester, London. In 2017 he joined DeeVu records which will see the release of a new song and remix of 'Hold You In My Arms' plus an album.
He has helped raise thousands of pounds for numerous charities and continues to be an established favourite to the public.
DATE OF BIRTH: 25th February 1984
PLACE OF BIRTH: Northwick Park Hospital, Brent
STAR SIGN: Pisces
FATHER: Derek John Manners
MOTHER: Linda Manners
BROTHER: Richard Manners
EYE COLOUR: Blue
BUILD: Medium, Athletic
HAIR COLOUR: Brown
ACHIEVEMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Performing/hosting/appearing at many charity events (including celebrity ones).
- Hosted/DJ/performed at Peter Andre's brother's wedding in Cyprus 2014 (mentioned in OK! Magazine - Issue 951, page 42).
- Britain's Got Talent 2015 (3 x yes).
- Peter Andre "Yes, I'm A Fan" (New! Magazine).
- Judge Rinder 2016.
- Supported by The Sun newspaper (showbiz).
- Supported by many other celebrities within music and entertainment.
- Headlined the very first Clacton Sea & Beach Festival on Saturday 4th July 2015.
- Celebrity charity patron for 'Stacey's Smiles' (Stacey Mowle Appeal).
- Influencing children in education during school visits.
- Helped raise over £1000 by appearing and performing at a care home in Bognor Regis.
- Nominated for the 'Celebrity Of The Year' 2017 Diversity Award.
- DEGREE (Thames Valley University - West London)
- A/AS LEVELS (Stanmore College - North-West London)
Music (A LEVEL)
Information Technology (A LEVEL)
Business Studies (AS LEVEL)
Media Studies (AS LEVEL)
- GCSE (Park High School - North-West London)
Science (Double Award)